Jan 17, 2010

When you live alone...day13

Day 13
Woke up with weird dreams. Dreams about he and she were kissing and then we broke up?! Didn't really sleep well... The first thing when I opened my eyes in the morning is to count how many days I've been living alone.... 13!

When you live alone, you can't...
- hug your love when you feel touched watching a great movie
- get the glasses on the top of cabinet without getting a chair or stool
- fix the damn shower head
- not wash the dishes after cooking & eatting

It doesn't mean I can't live alone. I can and I have to.
It's just that sometimes in the end, you realized what's the most important.
I can be strong but I can be not in front of somebody who believes I will but won't mind if I don't.
And I am lucky to have this somebody already...

We shall be together... no matter what :)

No comments: