Jan 8, 2010

The best husband...

When I heard about the movie 'Julie & Julia', I thought it's a movie about cooking and love between mother and daughter.
But na-huh! It's a movie about passion of what you are doing, passion of life.
And the most importantly, it's about love from a supportive husband that every woman is looking for.

In Amy Adams' interview, she described Eric, Julie's husband in the movie as the best husband you can ever asked for. 'He is a rock, the best way that a husband can be. He is calm when she is crazy and he is logical when she is... crazy. He loves her when she doesn't necessarily pay him sort of attention he deserves.'
I heard the last sentence then I suddenly had tears in my eyes... I always know that I have the best husband of the world but my mouth or word could be sometimes stupid, especially in English to make my points. So I'm glad someone could help to put that into words.

Lucky I am, my dear husband is exactly the kind that I've ever wanted like what Amy said.
He is encouraging when I'm frustrated. He is positive when I feel hopeless. Except in my case, I don't get crazy very much, only when I am drunk or having too much coffee and suddenly fluent in my 2nd language in high speed. In that case, he would just look at me, listen and smile, from the bottom of his heart...
His magic is he can always make me feel loved. I appreciate every moment we spend together.

Honey, thank you for the love and I love you very very much, too. Even while I wasn't listening to you ;)
Happy 33rd birthday, Baby! Wall-eye-knee~

P.S. There are millions other reasons of why I love you, not just the ones above, such as you are hot, good looking, an excellent athlete and good in bed. I was shallow ;P

No comments: