Jun 3, 2010

The Little Kitchen story


I guess every kitchen all has its own story.
If all the kitchen sit together to chat about their old days. It will be like this...
'I remember the day that the dad brought back a while little box from aboard. The whole family was around the little box watching a cup of water got boiled. How funny was that!'
'Do you remember the first time Peggy tried to bake a cake for her mom's bday? She got the cake burned and smoke all around the house. I was coughing so bad ...'
'My favorite time is always when Mrs. Forum cooks curry. It smells like heaven...'
.....

Looking around our little kitchen, I wonder what kind of food the previous resident was cooking here.

Yesterday I saw a commercial on TV. It's for Honda Civic. A technician finished a can of pop then throw the can to recycle ban. Then it shows how the can and other cans was recycled and remade to part of the engine parts. Then the technician puts the engine in a new Honda Civic. Then slogan shows up 'One car. A
million stories.'

What an outstanding line! A line that would cause you couldn't help to
Anyways, today the story is about the kitchen. The kitchen that might had thousands dishes cooked, maybe some French or poutine (wha la~)wonder... wonder about the stories happening around you. It
brings the unlimited imagination to my day. :)

The very few dishes that I can name it for certain are following... not that successful banana bread, 獅子頭白菜滷, salad, soy sauce and garlic baked pork chop, mashed potato, beef curry stew, rice (tons of them :D), noodle soup...etc. and so on...

The story belongs to my little kitchen is still growing... my little multi-cultured kitchen. :)


No comments: