Nov 16, 2010

Things we are gonna do

When Sophia is here, we are going to...

1. Bake lots of things in the recipe book that she's bringing with her
2. Make lots of steamed bum or 蔥油餅 in the recipe book that she's bringing
3. Make lots of artisan bread together
4. Put make-up on each other's face and take pictures... this is actually her idea but I think I'll like it :) Plus my stored make-up can finally got used!! yeah!
5. Chat a lot
6. Having lots of afternoon tea in the house or outside.
7. Check out Quebec/ Toronto together.
8. Read and share what we are reading. :)
9. Go to movies EVERY week!
10. Watch movies at home A LOT!
11. Knit together!
12. Paint together! (got to finally paint something for the frame I bought long time ago)
13. Take pictures together... (Now I'll have a personal photographer for my food making. Yeah!!)
14. Shop together!! (but not too much for me... cuz I'll go crazy!! >_<)
15. Decorate for Xmas together~ (My favourite!!)
16. Do Xmas shopping together... (okay... for whom who may concern, this is DIFFERENT from no.14)
17. Lots lots fun stuff that I can't wait to do!!

Looking forward to seeing you, Sophia~ My dear baby sis~ :D

(add...)
18. Nails

1 comment:

Dreamland Traveler said...

can't wait, either!
Espaecilly when lots of movies and shopping involved...:p