Dec 16, 2012

'My business is to create'

Sometimes we forgot how we fell in love at the first place, what caused the chemistry at that moment, and who we were at that time.
We want our other half to be happy until one day we realize we are not. Most of time, that's the day we realized we were forced to compromise, to sacrifice, to change for our love. 

I am becoming so unhappy and unsatisfied with my life because all I can remember is what I lost, what I can't get, what I could've got. The truth is, I forgot all the other things, and the most important thing is, I forgot to stop thinking about myself and remembering the content I can feel when my love is happy. I used to make my husband the happiest man of the world and believe me, it's not hard at all. He is one of the easiest to be happy guy I've ever met. All I need to do is to be myself and he will laugh and look at me with his smile and said 'oh, honey, I love you...' He meant it. I know it. When you meet your love of life, you just know. There is nothing of the world can replace that and that person. 

Although one day, you realize just love may not be enough. Life keeps you busy and brings you different kinds of worries and problems. There are always something up ahead waiting for you, alone or not. At least, I still have my husband who is the best and the only person of the world that I want to spend my every minute with until the day he or I die. 
Even if life sometimes is not going to the direction as you expected or wanted, you still have your love standing right beside you to support and love you no matter what. 

I can be happy and I should be. It's only fool if I can't see how happy I am and how wonderful my life can be. I should never limit myself or look down on myself. If I do, then I can not see myself through the eyes of my love when we first met. 

I am happy with what I have. I may always want more but I know at least there's someone who is always there for me to support me to pursue whatever I want. And nothing on the earth is more valuable than that. 

-----See, I don't worry about you remembering me... it's that girl on the road you keep forgetting... 'My business is to create!' It doesn't even matter what you do. ---by Gerry from the movie 'P.S. I love you'

No comments: