Feb 17, 2012

On the road

The other day, I wrote on my blog saying sometimes that I don't know the answer, I just have to believe it...

Lately I've been thinking about a career change... Since life in Canada isn't as easy as I thought and the time I'm away from program management is getting a bit too long to go back. Instead of sitting in front of a desk doing something I don't like, not as good at or not getting as much pay, maybe it's a good chance for me to finally do something I like to do and could be good at!
By doing so, going back to school to prepare myself in the career change will be the next step.

It's never easy to change or start a new page. However, when you still have chance to do so, then your life isn't so bad.

Choices are there, I just need to make my mind and decide, and never regret.

After all, life is full of possibilities and surprises while you are learning.

Share this video with all of you to remind us what we love about traveling:
We like it because we are learning :)


No comments: